dbForge SQL Decryptor 2.1
dbForge SQL Decryptor is a database tool, used to decrypt SQL Server procedures,functions, triggers and views.
Key Features:- supports all versions and editions of Microsoft SQL Server (SQL Server 2000, SQL Server 2005, SQL Server 2008, SQL Server 2008 R2, and SQL Server 2012);
- does not require the use of DAC connection but does not prohibit this mode;
- has an understandable Object Explorer same as the one in Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS);
- the build-in text editor allows you to see the original object definition with syntax highlighting, which facilitates reading of source code;
- batch decryption wizard in dbForge SQL Decryptor is an extra convenient and simple wizard,that allows you to decrypt all or particular objects and then save definitions to one or several files, or just alter database objects in-place;
- definitions are placed to a program's cache after first opening, so next time you want to examine the same definition, the cache will be used.
dbForge SQL Decryptor is a reliable, well performing tool with a highly responsive user interface. Although the tool performs everything asynchronously, you can instantly cancel any long-term operation and be sure you will never see the program hung.
Not only dbForge SQL Decryptor can save your time and funds on restoring lost definitions, but it also has an attractive and glorious visual style, which is similar to Visual Studio 2010.
The product is new and we are looking forward to users' feedbacks because we aim to constantly improve our products.
Download alternate dbForge SQL Decryptor solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to dbForge SQL Decryptor software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Net Servers Services category.
| T-sql Code Decryption | Sql Server Tool | Sql Server Decryptor | Sql Server Decryption | Sql Server Decoding | Devart | Decrypting Sql Database | Decrypt Stored Procedures | Decrypt Sql | Decrypt Procedure | Decode Sql | Dbforge Decryptor |
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the dbForge SQL Decryptor 2.1 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 2.2 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 3.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full dbForge SQL Decryptor description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(1.36MB, Extension: HTML)