QuickShare File Server 1.2.6
QuickShare File Server is a powerful yet easy to use ftp & http server helps you sharing files.
If you have any of the following requirements, QuickShare File Server is the right choice for you:
* Sharing (send/receive) files with others easily and conveniently.
* Need the sharing protected by password.
* The files sharing are big.
* The people sharing files with are many.
* The people sharing files with use different OS (Mac/Linux/Unix, etc).
* The people sharing files with does not want to install client softwares.
* Do not want to drag big files from one folder to another for sharing.
* Do not want to stay beside computer while sharing.
* Have a light weight/smart HTTP/FTP file server instantly, but not an expert of that.
* Powerful yet easy to use.
* No need for client software installing. Clients can download and upload files by web browsers (Microsoft IE/Mozilla Firefox/Opera/etc.) or ftp clients which many OS (such as Microsoft windows) has already build-in.
* File Transfer between different operating system (Windows/Mac/Linux/Unix, etc). No matter what the client OS is, as long as it has a web browser or a ftp client. Almost every OS has these installed.
* Supports virtual folders. Fed up with moving large files from one folder to another? Virtual folders can help you. Just map the real folders you want to share to virtual folders.
* Anonymous access and password protection are both supported.
* Beautiful and full customizeable http template.
* Support most popular web browsers and download tools.
* Supports resuming and multi-thread transfer. More efficiency!
* Supports files larger than 4G byte. You can share files as big as you want.
* Monitor clients activities with logs, statistics.
* Supports all basic FTP commands, plus more features, such as passive mode, resuming of file transfers.
For more information, please visit our web site: http://www.quicksharehq.com
Download alternate to QuickShare File Server solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to QuickShare File Server software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Net Servers Services category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
Other versions : 1.2.5 1.2.2 1.2 1.1 1.0
1. New UI with skin selection. 2. Some bug fix.
1. Fix a directory-traversal vulnerability problem on ftp get. 2. Fix crash on click "Kill" without a connection or no session selected. 3. Add "Disable Log". 4. Fix crash on register check.
1. Add "Kill Session" function, server admin can cancel an download or upload. 2. Remove "Stop Refresh" checkbox on page connection and transport, it's useless now. 3. Use process bar for download instand of text percentage display.
change default http server port from 8080 to 80. change default ftp server port from 8020, 8021 to 20, 21. set default server root to "My Document".
1.0 released, features include: FTP server with full basic FTP commands support. HTTP server with customizeable template support. Supports virtual folders. Supports resuming and multithread transfer. Supports files larger than 4G byte. Support logs and statistics.
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the QuickShare File Server 1.2.7 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 1.3.0 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 2.0.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full QuickShare File Server description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
Online shop for buying.
(4.88MB, Extension: EXE)