CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2010 2.0.0
CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2010 automatically adds signatures and disclaimers to outgoing external and internal email sent via Exchange Server 2010. It is an ideal solution for all companies using Microsoft Exchange 2010.
Under legal regulations, companies must add contact and identification information to their outgoing e-mail messages. The program is a very convenient solution allowing centralized addition of company disclaimers/signatures to outbound and internal messages without user interference. The program adds important information, e.g. company details and logo, confidentiality clause, sender's personal data to corporate e-mails in a simple way.
Features:- adding different disclaimers and signatures to e-mails depending on the message sender/recipient's address or domain, AD attributes or membership to AD units, groups etc.
- adding different disclaimers and signatures to e-mails depending on the message sender/recipient's - adding personalized signatures containing the sender's data available in the Active Directory database to e-mails, for instance the first and last name, company, phones, e-mail address, etc;
- viewable footers/disclaimers in Sent Items;
- QR codes in signatures;
- adding disclaimers and signatures containing images such as the company logo or personal photograph;
- built-in editor to easily compose plain-text and HTML disclaimers and add graphics, tables etc.;
- extended rule criteria to select the most appropriate footers for messages;
- multiple disclaimers in one message e.g. signature + company disclaimer + eco note;
- support for multilingual disclaimers;
- advanced replying and forwarding options;
- recording information about email processed in the archiving utility;
- user-suppressible disclaimers;
- signature editor;
- test and preview tools;
With CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2010 administrators never again have to individually oversee users' workstations to ensure addition of footers.
Download alternate CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2010 solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2010 software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Net Servers Services category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
Other versions : 1.1.8 1.1 1.0
It is now possible to add the EWS address manually in the configuration file in 'EWSUrl' key. Minor fixes included. For detailed information see the program's Version History: http://www.codetwo.com/exchange-rules-2010/history/
New feature: users can now view signatures/disclaimers in email when it is moved to Sent Items
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2010 2.0.1 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 2.1.0 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 3.0.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2010 description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(41.18MB, Extension: EXE)