Merak Mail Server 9.2.1
The Merak Mail Server comes with all the optional modules which can be evaluated after a 5 minute installation. You have the possibility to backup and restore your server configuration including all settings and accounts with a single click. Merak Mail Server is compatible with all servers supporting the Internet standards. Merak Mail Server supports all cutting-edge security features including anti-virus protection, anti-spam engine and open relay protection options.
- SMTP / POP3 / IMAP4 / SIP / HTTP / FTP / Proxy
- SSL (128-bit encryption for all protocols)
- Compatible with any Microsoft Windows and various main stream Linux distiributions
- Outlook & Outlook Express, Eudora, Bat! and majority of other mail clients compatible
- Exchange Migration Tool
- Webmail 2.0
- GroupWare for MS Outlook
- SyncML Mobile phone synchronization
- VoIP Telephony SIP protocol based telephony subsystem
- S/MIME email encryption
- CalDAV, GroupDAV, SyncML, vCard and LDAP
- Integrated Antispam (Domainkeys, Greylisting, SpamAssassin, Bayesian Filters, SURBL & SPF with SRS)
(55.14MB, Extension: ZIP)
Download alternate to Merak Mail Server solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to Merak Mail Server software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Net Servers Services category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
Other versions : 9.0.0 8.9.0
New Webmail 2.0. + SyncML Server + Antis-Spam
New Antispam filters + Server Watchdog
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the Merak Mail Server 9.2.2 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 9.3.0 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 10.0.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full Merak Mail Server description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).