What does LiveRebel do?
- Allows instant and seamless live application updates Code and resources are updated in place, instead of starting a fresh version of the application side-by-side. No more "please wait until maintenance is finished" signs.
- Integrates with your servlet container, application server, and jvm technologies You don`t have to change your stack.
- Updates preserve user sessions All application state and user sessions are preserved, without being copied.
- No app dependencies! Using LiveRebel doesn`t require any changes to your app, except for adding a single liverebel.xml file.
- Cluster management Updating a cluster with LiveRebel isn`t different from updating a single server. To ensure that an update succeeds and to avoid a mismatch of versions between servers we use a two-phase change commit process.
- Automatic compatibility check Some changes are dangerous or impossible to apply to a running application, so LiveRebel automatically verifies that the new version is compatible with the current one.
- WAR and EAR support LiveRebel works with both Web and Enterprise Apps.
- Server Failover Protects against server failure, allows cluster management.
How does LiveRebel work? Under the hood, LiveRebel uses Rebellion, a technology first developed for JRebel (which has been tried, tested, and proven solid by over 10,000 customers). It versions application classes and resources directly, then allows code and resources to be updated in place, instead of starting a fresh version of the application side-by-side. Due to LiveRebel`s integration with JVMs, application servers and frameworks, all application state and user sessions are preserved, without the slightest pause. For more information, check out the FAQ. Interacting with LiveRebel
- Web Command Center A versatile UI that allows you to manage servers, applications and versions from the comfort of your favorite web browser.
- API /CLI scripting The REST API returns JSON to make it as easy as possible to script update scenarios via the Command Center. Command line interface (CLI) uses the API to provide you with the same power as the web interface, all from your favorite Unix or Windows shell.
- User management Can have multiple users, permissions, and options
- Easy to install and configure
Download alternate LiveRebel solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to LiveRebel software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Net Servers Services category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
- Added support for no liverebel.xml for initial deploy
- Added initial deploy support for Weblogic
- Added undeploy functionality to the Command Center
Other versions : 1.0.1
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the LiveRebel 1.1-RC1 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 1.1-RC2 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 2.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full LiveRebel description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(41.5MB, Extension: ZIP)