MiniPXP is a small program that can run PHP pages from USB flash drive or CD/DVD.
1. Edit "MiniPXPmainConfig.ini" (optional).
2. Replace "MiniPXPmainMainIcon.ico" (optional).
3. Rename "MiniPXPMiniPXP.exe" (optional).
4. Place the website files on the subfolder called "www".
5. Finally, launch MiniPXP.
6. The program window will display the respective page.
7. PHP 4.4.9, Zend Optimizer 2.6.0, and SQLite 2.8.14.
8. No installs, no registry keys added.
9. Websites demos, Backups, Distribute CDs, Offline information access, etc.
Download alternate MiniPXP solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to MiniPXP software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Net Servers Services category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the MiniPXP 6.19 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 6.20 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 7.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full MiniPXP description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(2.71MB, Extension: EXE)