SecureBlackbox ActiveX 10.0
SecureBlackbox (ActiveX edition) is the comprehensive component collection for network and document security.
* OpenPGPBlackbox - encrypt, sign, compress, decrypt and verify your documents and data using OpenPGP standard. Create, sign, revoke and manage OpenPGP keys.
* SFTPBlackbox - transfer files and perform other file operations using secure SFTP protocol.
* SSHBlackbox - access remote shell, execute commands remotely, create secure tunnels, transfer your application data using SSH protocol.
* PKIBlackbox - Generate, validate and manage objects of Public Key Infrastructure (X.509 certificates, certificate requests, certificate revokation lists, certificate storages etc.). Get access to cryptography hardware (USB cryptotokens, smartcards).
* SSLBlackbox - support SSL and TLS protocols to secure your client and server applications.
* FTPSBlackbox - transfer files securely using FTP and FTP-over-SSL (also known as FTPS or FTP/SSL).
* HTTPBlackbox - access web sites via HTTP and HTTPS protocols with Gzip compression
Unlike other components SecureBlackbox contains original implementation of all encryption algorithms and security protocols and doesn't use third-party libraries.
Download alternate SecureBlackbox ActiveX solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to SecureBlackbox ActiveX software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Software Development category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
* 64-bit version
* Group file operations in FTPS client
* Elliptic Curve Cryptography support in OpenPGP
* More secure algorithms in secure (SSH-based and TLS-based) protocols
Other versions : 8.0 7.2 7.0 6.1 6.0 5.2
Complex X.509 certificate validation class with built-in OCSP and CRL verification
FIPS-compliant mode of operations
Support for ECC cryptography in PKI
Various security enhancements, redesigned API
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the SecureBlackbox ActiveX 10.0 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 10.1 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 11.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full SecureBlackbox ActiveX description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
Online shop for buying.
(26.79MB, Extension: ZIP)