B-Prolog is a Prolog system with extensions for programming concurrency, constraints, and interactive graphics. The system is based on a significantly refined WAM, called ATOAM, that facilitates software emulation.
In addition to an ATOAM emulator with a garbage collector written in C, the system consists of a compiler and an interpreter written in Prolog, and a rich library of built-in predicates written in C and Prolog. B-Prolog follows the standard of Prolog but also enjoys several features that are not available in traditional Prolog systems.
B-Prolog is made available (term-limited) for evaluation and learning purposes only. Please purchase a license for any other purposes.
Download alternate B-Prolog solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to B-Prolog software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Software Development category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
- Support of table modes. A table declaration takes the form ':-table p(M1,...,Mn):N.' where p/n is a predicate, Mi is a mode (which can be 'min','max','+','-',or '?'), and N is a limit on the number of answers to be tabled. If no limit is given, then it is assumed that only one answer is tabled.
- Iteration built-ins: foreach(Iterators,LocalVars,Goal) and foreach(Iterators,LocalVars,Accumulators,Goal)
- New global constraints: post_neqs/1 and post_disjunctive_tasks/1.
- Time events are handled with top priority.
- Binary equality constraints are further specialized.
- Added global constraints: serialized/2, assignment/2, and assignment0/2.
- 'Var in D' and 'Var notin D' can occur in Boolean constraints.
- The unknown flag works again.
- Improved version of call_cleanup/2.
- A bug fix in the compiler.
- A bug fix in the glpk interface.
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the B-Prolog 7.3 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 7.4 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 8.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full B-Prolog description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(1MB, Extension: )