Emergence BASIC 1.737
Emergence BASIC is a full featured compiler and development environment for Windows. Creates small, fast, native executables and DLL's. The environment is modular with new commands available separately using add-on command libraries.. An advanced 2D game and graphics command set, 3D engine, and database command set is included. The robust IDE sports a source level debugger, integrated GUI designer, and resouce editor.
Main Features:- Fast 32 bit assembler, linker, and compiler.
- Uses standard COFF and LIB format files.
- Easily upgradeable and expandable.
- Integrated editor and debugger.
- Multi module programming.
- Supports Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7.
- Executables created are royalty free.
- Can create and use static libraries.
Language Features:- BASIC like syntax.
- Rich command set, over 400 built in commands.
- Extensive operators and math functions.- Built in linked-list handling.
- Easy window, dialog and control creation.
- Inline assembler for optimizing code.
- Text console support.
- Advanced and easy pointer operators.
- 'C' style pointer operations.
- Built in music and sound commands.
- Case insensitive keywords.
- Graphics primitive operations for quick and simple drawings.
- Text and graphics printer output support.
- Web enabled application development with the integrated html browser control.
- Simple common control commands and functions.- Quickly interfaces with the Windows API, C runtime libraries, and static code libraries.
- Optional and default parameters for functions.- Supports indirect function calls.
- ANSI compliant UDT type (structure).
- STDCALL and CDECL function calling conventions supported.
- Built in database support.
- Built in 2D gaming commands.
- Built in 3D DirectX 9 support.
- Built in Unicode support.
- Built in COM support.
- Built in OOP support
- Built in Ole Drag and Drop commands
Download alternate Emergence BASIC solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to Emergence BASIC software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Software Development category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
Other versions : 1.735 1.734 1.732 1.72 1.70 1.69 1.68 1.67 1.65 1.62 1.598 1.597 1.59
Library refresh, memory leak fixed, linker updated, threading changes
New compound operators, OOP debugger changes, thread safe changes
64 bit changes, data alignment, assembler options, WAITCON, size reductions.
Boolean negation operator added, bug fixes.
Rich Edit inplace editing, IDE changes, ISTRING changes.
Vista bug fixes, project file type registration, new commands.
Global data initializers, bug fixes.
New IDE features, bug fixes.
ELSEIF added, new message handling functions, post assignment added.
Integrated Dispatch Helper library, 3D Library docs, All users guides combined into one now, Better support for pointer arrays, ENUM/ENDENUM keywords added, @AUTOSCALE window style added, "Include Files" pulldown added, More samples included
More unicode functions, new window styles.
Relink All added to Build menu, New control type @RGNBUTTON added, built in region support added.
OOP capability added, new keywords CLASS, ENDCLASS, VIRTUAL, PRIVATE, PROTECTED, PUBLIC. IDE fixes.
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the Emergence BASIC 1.737 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 1.738 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 2.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full Emergence BASIC description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
Online shop for buying.
(9.74MB, Extension: ZIP)