DISGCL PostScript Manual 5.5
The program DISGCL is an interpreter based on the data plotting library DISLIN. DISLIN statements can be written to a script file and then be executed with DISGCL, or can be entered in an interactive mode. Similar to programming languages, high-level language elements are available in DISGCL such as variables, operators, expressions, array operations, loops, if and switch statements, user-defined functions and I/O routines.
DISGCL can display graphic information on graphic terminals or store them in metafiles. The supported display types are VGA, X11 and Windows API. The supported file formats are GKSLIN, CGM, HPGL, PostScript, PDF, WMF, PNG and TIFF. DISGCL contains the following features:
- 9 software fonts where each font provides 6 alphabets. Hardware fonts for PostScript printers, X11 fonts for X11 displays and TrueType fonts for Windows 95/98/NT displays and WMF files can also be used. The different alphabets contain Roman, Greek, Russian, mathematical and special European characters. Plotting of mathematical formulas with TeX instructions.
- Plotting of two- and three-dimensional axis systems. Axes can be linearly or logarithmically scaled and labeled with linear, logarithmic, date, time, map and user-defined formats.
- Plotting of curves. Several curves can appear in one axis system and can be differentiated by colour, line style and pattern. Multiple axis systems can be displayed on a page.
- Plotting of legends.
- Elementary plot routines for lines, vectors and outlined or filled regions such as rectangles, circles, arcs, ellipses and polygons.
- Shielded regions can be defined.
- Business graphics.
- 3-D colour graphics.
- 3-D graphics.
- Elementary image routines.
- Geographical projections and plotting of maps.
- Graphical user interface (GUI) routines based on Motif and Windows API functions.
- English manuals in PostScript, PDF and HTML format are available.
Download alternate DISGCL PostScript Manual solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to DISGCL PostScript Manual software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Software Development category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
Other versions : 5.4 5.3 5.2 5.1
Table widgets, additional cursor features
Transparency, additional widget features
Additional 3-D and map features
New features, bug fixes
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the DISGCL PostScript Manual 5.5 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 5.6 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 6.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full DISGCL PostScript Manual description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(0.38MB, Extension: ZIP)