FlexCompress is a high-speed compression library for Delphi and C++ Builder developed to provide archive functionality for your applications. This solution provides flexible compression and strong encryption algorithms that allows you to integrate archiving or backup features into your programs in a fast and easy way.
FlexCompress includes our new unique technology, a transaction system.
This innovative solution gives you a rapid and simple way of updating archive files providing data integrity like a reliable database system.
- Creates archive files of custom format having better compression rate than WinZip and WinRar
- Native VCL; no DLLs; no OCXs
- Adds, moves, extracts, deletes, updates, tests, refreshes a group of files by a single operation
- Creates encrypted archives using strong encryption algorithms
- Creates self-extracting (SFX) archives
- Performs regularly archive updates using transactions that allows canceling all modifications at any time in case of some failures. Also this technology optimizes the speed of the archive modification
- Compresses large files with low memory consumption
- Comprehensive help; lots of demos
- Repairs damaged archives
- Maximum archive size is 2^63 bytes
- Archive splitting and multiple disk spanning support
Download alternate FlexCompress solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to FlexCompress software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Software Development category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
Other versions : 4.00 2.75
Unicode filenames support.
Minor bugs fixed.
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the FlexCompress 5.04 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 5.5 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 6.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full FlexCompress description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(10.7MB, Extension: ZIP)