SMTP/POP3 Email Engine for PowerBASIC 7.1
MarshallSoft SMTP/POP3/IMAP PowerBASIC email component library (SEE4PB) uses a simple API to send and receive mail, including HTML, MIME Base64 and quoted-printable encoded attachments, from within an application.
Some Of The Many Features Of See4pb Include:- Send email with inline HTML, GIF, TIF, JPG, BMP and Rich Text attachments.
- Supports ISO-8859 and UTF-8 character coding.
- Get the number of messages on your email server.
- Get the header lines from any email on your server without reading the entire email.
- Delete any email on the server without downloading the entire email.
- Copy any email on the server without deleting it.
- Receive any email on your server including MIME attachments.
- Download email from your server, automatically decoding MIME attachments.
- Remove contents of incoming attachments.
- Copy email and navigate between IMAP mailboxes.
- Dozens of switches to control how email is sent and received.
- Run up to 64 independent threads concurrently.
- Supports SMTP (ESMTP) and POP3 authentication.
- Supports multiple (simultaneous) connections.
- Supports bulk mail on a distribution list.
- Set return receipt; add TO, CC, BCC recipients.
- Knowledge of Winsock and TCP/IP is not needed.
- Is a standard Windows DLL that does not depend on support libraries. Makes calls to Windows API functions only.
- Works with PowerBASIC console compiler (PB/CC) and PowerBASIC for Windows (PB/DLL and PB/WIN).
- The same SEE32.DLL or SEE64.DLL can be called from any supported language. Also use with Delphi, C/C++, Net, dBase, Visual Basic, VBA, Visual FoxPro, Xbase++, and COBOL.
- Free technical support and updates for one year.
- Royalty free distribution with your compiled application. Many example programs are included
- Can be used in the development of Win32/Win64 applications running under Win 95/98/Me/NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista/Win7/x64. Evaluation version is fully functional.
Download alternate SMTP/POP3 Email Engine for PowerBASIC solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to SMTP/POP3 Email Engine for PowerBASIC software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Software Development category.
| Utf-8 | Smtp Powerbasic | Smtp Component | Send Email | Powerbasic Pop3 | Powerbasic Mail | Powerbasic Component | Pop3 Component | Pop3 Authentication | Net Smtp | Mime | Iso-8859 | Imap | Html Email | Esmtp | Email Powerbasic | Email Library | Base64 |
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
Other versions : 7.2 5.2 5.0 4.0
Pass full pathname for ProxyEXE / ProxyCert. Buffer sizes for ProxyEXE / ProxyCert increased to 256 chars. Password characters not written to log file. Fixed ImapConnect not returning error if bad login.
Added functionality to UTF8 character set; added seeReadQuoted function; added ability to remove contents of incoming attachments; IMAP enhancements; bug fixes; other enhancements
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the SMTP/POP3 Email Engine for PowerBASIC 7.1 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 7.2 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 8.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full SMTP/POP3 Email Engine for PowerBASIC description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(0.51MB, Extension: ZIP)