SMTP/POP3 Email Engine for Visual Basic 7.1
MarshallSoft SMTP/POP3/IMAP Visual Basic email (32 & 64 bit) component library (SEE4VB) uses a simple API to send and receive mail, including HTML, MIME Base64 and quoted-printable encoded attachments, from within an application.
Features Of See4vb Include:- Send email with inline HTML, GIF, TIF, JPG, BMP and Rich Text attachments.
- Supports ISO-8859 and UTF-8 character coding.
- Supports CHARSET_WIN_1250.
- Support for email servers that require SSL/TLS.
- Get the number of messages on your email server.
- Get the header lines from any email on your server without reading the entire email.
- Delete any email on the server without downloading the entire email.
- Copy any email on the server without deleting it.
- Receive any email on your server including MIME attachments.
- Download email from your server, automatically decoding MIME attachments.
- Remove contents of incoming attachments.
- Copy email and navigate between IMAP mailboxes.
- Dozens of switches to control how email is sent and received.
- Run up to 128 independent threads concurrently.
- Supports SMTP (ESMTP) and POP3 authentication.
- Supports multiple (simultaneous) connections.
- Supports bulk mail on a distribution list.
- Set return receipt; add TO, CC, BCC recipients.
- Knowledge of Winsock and TCP/IP is not needed.
- Is a standard Windows DLL that does not depend on support libraries. Makes calls to Windows API functions only.
- The same SEE32.DLL or SEE64.DLL can be called from any supported language. Also use with Delphi, C/C++, Net, PowerBASIC, Visual FoxPro, Visual dBase, Xbase++, and COBOL.
- Free technical support and updates for one year.
- Supports all versions of Visual Basic (4.0-6.0),Visual Studio,VB.NET, PowerBuilder and VBA.
- Royalty free distribution with your compiled application. Many example programs are included
- Can be used in the development of Win32/Win64 applications. Evaluation version is fully functional.
Download alternate SMTP/POP3 Email Engine for Visual Basic solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to SMTP/POP3 Email Engine for Visual Basic software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Software Development category.
| Utf-8 | Tls | Ssl Mail | Smtp Vb | Smtp Library | Smtp Component | Send Email | Pop3 Vb | Pop3 Component | Net Email | Mime | Mail Vb | Mail Ssl | Mail Component | Iso-8859 | Imap | Html Email | Estmp | Email Visual Basic | Email Software | Email Component | Authentication Mail |
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
Other versions : 7.0 6.0 5.2 5.0 4.0
Interface to SSL/TLS servers improved; added ability to decode UTF-8 subject strings, ability to decode TO and CC strings and support for iso-2022-jp messages; minor bug fixes; minor functionality enhancements.
Added seeSmtpConnectSSL, seePop3ConnectSSL and seeIsConnected functions; added support for CHARSET_WIN_1250,ISO-8859-3 and ISO-8859-4, added support for Visual Studio 2010, some bug fixes and functionality enhancements.
Added functionality to UTF8 character set; added seeReadQuoted function; added ability to remove contents of incoming attachments; IMAP enhancements; bug fixes; other enhancements
Support for IMAP.
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the SMTP/POP3 Email Engine for Visual Basic 7.1 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 7.2 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 8.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full SMTP/POP3 Email Engine for Visual Basic description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(0.73MB, Extension: ZIP)