SMTP/POP3/IMAP Email Lib for Xbase 7.4
MarshallSoft SMTP/POP3/IMAP Xbase email component library (SEE4XB) uses a simple API to send and receive mail, including HTML, MIME Base64 and quoted-printable encoded attachments, from within a Xbase application.
Features Of See4xb Include:- Send email with inline HTML, GIF, TIF, JPG, BMP and Rich Text attachments.
- Supports ISO-8859 and UTF-8 character coding.
- Supports CHARSET_WIN_1250.
- Supports email servers that require SSL/TLS.
- Get the number of messages on your email server.
- Get the header lines from any email on your server without reading the entire email.
- Delete any email on the server without downloading the entire email.
- Copy any email on the server without deleting it.
- Receive any email on your server including MIME attachments.
- Download email from your server, automatically decoding MIME attachments.
- Remove contents of incoming attachments.
- Copy email and navigate between IMAP mailboxes.
- Dozens of switches to control how email is sent and received.
- Run up to 32 independent threads concurrently.
- Supports SMTP (ESMTP) and POP3 authentication.
- Supports multiple (simultaneous) connections.
- Supports bulk mail on a distribution list.
- Set return receipt; add TO, CC, BCC recipients.
- Includes multiple Xbase example programs.
- Does not depend on support libraries (calls to core Windows API functions only).
- Royalty free distribution with your compiled application.
- C source code is available.
- Free technical support and updates for one year.
- Fully functional evaluation version available.
- Works with all 32-bit versions of Xbase
- Works with 32-bit and 64-bit Windows through Windows 10.
(1.53MB, Extension: ZIP)
Download alternate to SMTP/POP3/IMAP Email Lib for Xbase solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to SMTP/POP3/IMAP Email Lib for Xbase software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Software Development category.
| Utf-8 | Tls | Ssl Mail | Smtp Xbase | Smtp Library | Smtp Component | Send Email | Pop3 Xbase | Pop3 Component | Net Email | Mime | Mail Xbase | Mail Ssl | Mail Component | Iso-8859 | Imap | Html Email | Email Software | Email Component | Authentication Mail |
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
Other versions : 7.3 7.2 7.1 7.0 6.0 5.2 5.0 4.0
Decodes UTF8 encoded attachment filenames; added seeConfigSSL and seeUnquote functions; allow partial commands in IMAP; check for UID Validity in IMAP; added UTF8 quoting; boundary problem (64-bit only) fixed; improved diagnostics.
Maximum channels increased; Allow multiple subject lines in incoming email; Added SEE_GET_HEADER function; Fixed problem with GMAIL IMAP connection, zone calculation for "half-zones" and SEE_ADD_HEADER; also several function enhancements including disabling Stunnel logging
Pass full pathname for ProxyEXE / ProxyCert. Buffer sizes for ProxyEXE / ProxyCert increased to 256 chars. Password characters not written to log file. Fixed ImapConnect not returning error if bad login.
Better integration to the Stunnel proxy server. Added functions to easily connect to email servers that require SSL/TLS; added support for CHARSET_WIN_1250,ISO-8859-3 and ISO-8859-4, some bug fixes and functionality enhancements.
Better integration to the Stunnel proxy server. Added functions to easily connect to emailer servers that require SSL; added support for CHARSET_WIN_1250,ISO-8859-3 and ISO-8859-4,some bug fixes and functionality enhancements.
Added functionality to UTF8 character set; added seeReadQuoted function; added ability to remove contents of incoming attachments; IMAP enhancements; bug fixes; other enhancements
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the SMTP/POP3/IMAP Email Lib for Xbase 7.4 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 7.5 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 8.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full SMTP/POP3/IMAP Email Lib for Xbase description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).