SolveigMM Video Editing SDK 2.1.1304.23
SolveigMM Video Editing SDK is a software development kit to enable programmers to develop applications for advanced editing digital video/audio data of various formats (FLV, HTML-5 / WEBM, H.264 / AVC, MPEG-2, ASF/WMV/WMA, AVI) using Solveig Multimedia components.
SolveigMM Video Editing SDK is implemented as COM objects and DirectShow filters, Visual C++, VB.Net, VB 6.0 , C# sample applications, developer reference documentation and API.
Solveigmm Video Editing Engine Supports The Features As Follows:* Multipart Frame accurate trimming MPEG-4 AVC video files
o Supported MPEG-2 Program and Transport streams (AVCHD)
* Multipart Frame accurate trimming MPEG-2 video files
o Supported MPEG-2 Program and Transport streams
* Multipart Frame accurate trimming WMV files
o Supported WMV format: WMV files contained audio/video streams encoded by Microsoft Windows Media codecs
* Multipart GOP-accurate trimming AVI files
o Supported AVI formats: AVI DV type 1,2; OpenDML AVI; AVI files contained audio/video streams encoded by any codecs; AVI files of any size (more then 2Gbytes and even 4 Gbytes)
* Multipart GOP-accurate trimming ASF files
o Supported ASF format: ASF files contained audio/video streams encoded by encoded by any third-party codecs
* Multipart trimming audio files
o Supported audio formats: MPEG-1,2 audio; Windows Media Audio
* Re-multiplexing various media formats to Microsoft ASF format without re-encoding
o Supported media formats: AVI, Windows Media Format (WMV, WMA, ASF files) MPEG-2 Program Stream, MPEG-2 Transport Stream
* Repairing, Indexing damaged or unindexed Windows Media Files (WMV, WMA, ASF files) by means of re-multiplexing
* Extracting audio or video streams from AVI, WMV, ASF files
* Processing batch of media files. All media files trimming configurations must be described within a batch file (*.xtl)
Download alternate SolveigMM Video Editing SDK solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to SolveigMM Video Editing SDK software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Software Development category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
- SDK gets free for development. Since this version SDK ships full documentation and headers to compile SDK samples. Technical support and deployment licensing remain fee based.
Other versions : 2.0.1304.23 2.0.1206.18 2.0.1202.28 2.0.1202.21 2.0.1110.28 2.0.1110.27 2.0.1109.27 2.0.1109.02 2.0.1109.01 2.0.1108.18 2.0.1104.25 2.0.1012.1 2.0.1001.28 2.0.912.22 2.0.909.11 1.0.902.20 1.0.901.22
SDK gets free for development. Since this version SDK ships full documentation and headers to compile SDK samples. Technical support and deployment licensing remain fee based.
- trimmed MOV file with AAC audio is not played by quicktime player
- joined MOV files with AAC audio is not played by quicktime player
- Batch splitter requests Administrator rights when trying to write to a folder protected by UAC.
- Batch splitter can take a relative path to XTL-file.
- Fixed inaccuracies in documentation.
- Sample projects was restructured by programming language, format and operation type
- TimeLine ActiveX control was introduced in samples
- Updated documentation for SMM DShow filters
- Video with artefacts after trimming mp4 with avc using AVCTrimmer Sample
- fixed Mpeg2Trimm sample hangs on multiple intervals trimming
- C# Trimming Sample: Added MP4 with AVC/H.264 video support
- C#Sample: MPEG2 files' indexation never starts
- C#Sample: MPEG2 files' trimming never starts after indexation
- C#Sample: MPEG2 files' indexation never starts
- AVC trimmer sample now works with .mp4 files containing AVC video.
- AVC/MPEG-2 trimmer samples fixes.
- MPEG-2 Trimming sample: Querying media index error when trimming the same file.
- AVI Trimming Smple: Error 0x8007000e (E_OUTOFMEMORY) after multiple subsequent trims.
- Fixed some memory leaks.
Some major and minor bugs have been fixed for AVC and in MPEG-2 editing components and sample applications
- "Unable to set Output file" error fixed
-Minor components updates
AVC/H264 frame accurate editing added. Container supported MEPG-2 TS/PS
Media files joining implemented. Currently supported mode: whole file-by-file joining of MPEG audio, AVI, DV-AVI Type 1 and 2, WMA, WMV, ASF, MPEG-1, MPEG-2 PS.
BMP to AVI workflow. Ability to encode an AVI from BMPs series
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the SolveigMM Video Editing SDK 2.1.1305.0 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 126.96.36.199 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 188.8.131.52 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full SolveigMM Video Editing SDK description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(34.38MB, Extension: EXE)