VoIP SDK for Windows and Linux 3.0
The most important new feature is the ability for the admin to record conversations to files. The admin can now also stream .wav files to clients. Volume levels can now be controlled by AGC (automatic gain control) so all users have the same audio level.
* Switched to Unicode clients
* Improved AGC (auto gain controller) to ensure all users have the same volume level
* Record VoIP conferences to WAV and MP3
* Admin can store all conversations to disk (wav or mp3)
* Play (Stream) WAV to conferences (for IVR solutions)
* Added ability to do stereo playback
* Ignore audio, private text messages and channel text messages
* Fully updated examples with source code
* Phased out the OCX (but still available as v2.2)
Here is a list of the main features of the conaito VoIP SDK - Enterprise/ Secure Edition:
* VoIP conferencing with crystal clear sound even for both low and high-bandwidth users (Speex Codec)
* Full Duplex - VoIP conferencing solution (multi-user conferences)
* Comes with Windows as well Linux server (running as service).
* Work with DirectSound as well with Windows Audio.
* Remote console server administration (e.g. use telnet to control the server)
* Administrator Server API (VoIP Admin COM control) - 2 SDK versions (VoIP Client SDK and VoIP Admin SDK) are available.
* Record conferences to WAV and MP3 - Voice conferencing recording (*.wav and *.mp3 format)
* Cryptography (SSL for TCP data transmission and BLOW FISH for UDP data transmission) is used for Encryption/Decryption (only by Secure Edition).
* Arrange users in rooms/channels with topics and passwords.
* Full rooms/channels control including protection.
* User status control (participant available, away) including status messages.
* Get user talking function - Check whether a user is talking.
* Private and public instant text messaging.
* Broadcast server messages - sending text messages from server to all connected users.
* Channel Messages
Download alternate VoIP SDK for Windows and Linux solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to VoIP SDK for Windows and Linux software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Software Development category.
| Voip Sdk | Voip Ocx | Voip Lib | Voip Conference Software | Voip Component | Voip Chat | Voip Activex | Voice Conversation | Voice Conference | Udp | Text Conference | Internet Telefonie | Gsm 6 | Conference Instant Voice |
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the VoIP SDK for Windows and Linux 3.0 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 3.1 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 4.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full VoIP SDK for Windows and Linux description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
Online shop for buying.
(9.22MB, Extension: ASPX@SHORTCUT=VOIP-EVO-SDK)