Windows Std Serial Comm Lib for Xbase++ 5.2
MarshallSoft Xbase++ serial communications component library for RS232 and multi-drop RS485 and RS422 serial ports. Use WSC4XB to write applications to access data from serial devices such as barcode scanners, modems, lab instruments, medical devices, USB serial devices, scales, GPS navigation, fingerprint scanner, printer servers, etc.
Features Of Wsc4xb Include:- Supports 256 ports. Can control multiple ports simultaneously.
- Fully thread safe, port re-entrant, modem control, serial line status and control, ANSI emulation, ASCII/XMODEM/YMODEM.
- Uses the standard Windows API to communicate with any device connected to a serial port.
- Supports virtual serial ports (USB to serial converter, Bluetooth serial).
- State driven Xmodem and Ymodem on multiple ports simultaneously (up to 256 connections).
- Can send Windows messages on completion of events (incoming character, etc.).
- Includes over 43 functions plus modem control. Supports any baud rate. Ability to specify the parity, word size, and number of stop bits.
- Includes multiple Xbase++ example programs.
- Includes 32-bit DLL (WSC32.DLL).
- Supports all versions of Alaska Xbase++.
- Does not depend on support libraries. Makes calls to Windows API functions only. Can also use with Visual Basic, C/C++, .NET, PowerBASIC, Delphi, Visual FoxPro, dBASE, and COBOL.
- License covers all programming languages.
- Royalty free distribution with a compiled application.
- Source code available.
- Free technical support and updates for one year.
- Online and print documentation. Supports Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista/Win7. Fully functional evaluation version.
Download alternate Windows Std Serial Comm Lib for Xbase++ solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to Windows Std Serial Comm Lib for Xbase++ software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Software Development category.
| Xmodem | Xbase Serial Communications | Virtual Serial Port | Usb To Serial | Serial Port Xbase | Serial Component | Rs485 Serial | Rs422 Serial | Rs232 Serial Xbase | Multi-drop Serial | Modem Control | Bluetooth Serial |
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
Other versions : 5.1 5.0 4.4
Added SioRxWait() function and Lister.prg example program as well as minor bug fixes.
Added support for 64-bits (WSC64.DLL) Windows; Added SioHexView() function;
Added function to change TX and RX timeouts.
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the Windows Std Serial Comm Lib for Xbase++ 5.2 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 5.3 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 6.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full Windows Std Serial Comm Lib for Xbase++ description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(0.46MB, Extension: ZIP)