WinI2C-DDC Lite 4.05
WinI2C/DDC is a powerful solution that allows you to control display devices in the Windows environment via the DDC/CI protocol. It allows you to send DDC/CI commands via the standard video cable (VGA or DVI) and control all display devices that support the DDC/CI protocol: CRT/LCD monitors, projectors, plasma panels, etc.
WinI2C/DDC is the fastest and cost-effective way to create such software as color calibration solutions or OSD replacement utilities. The WinI2C/DDC library can be very useful in a lot of projects, for example, it can be integrated into any asset management software for providing all necessary information about installed display devices.
WinI2C/DDC can also be used for In System Programming (ISP) via VGA/DVI, for example, by OEM monitor manufacturers for updating the firmware of their monitors.
The Wini2c/ddc Api Allows You To Perform All Necessary Operations With Display Devices:
- Enumerate all installed monitors.
- Get DDC/CI monitor capabilities.
- Read EDID (extended display identification data) directly from the monitor. EDID contains basic information about the monitor and its capabilities, including vendor information, maximum image size, color characteristics, factory preset timings, frequency range limits, and character strings for the monitor name and serial number.
- Read and change such monitor settings as brightness, contrast, screen position, size, color gain, etc.
- Execute any commands that the display device supports via DDC/CI.
- A wide set of advanced operations, for example, changing EDID or display's firmware.
Download alternate WinI2C-DDC Lite solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to WinI2C-DDC Lite software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Software Development category.
| Wini2c | Windows | Vga | Vesa | Tool | Sdk | Read Edid | Osd | Nvidia | Monitor Capabilities | Mccs | Intel | Hdmi | Get Edid | Edid Format | Dvi | Display | Ddc For Windows | Ci Control Codes | Ci Commands | Bus |
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
Other versions : 3.74 3.73 3.51 3.30
A lot of new features added
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the WinI2C-DDC Lite 4.05 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 4.6 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 5.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full WinI2C-DDC Lite description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(1.36MB, Extension: ZIP)