The Microsoft NET version of paxScript (paxScript.NET) includes interpreter of C# and VB.NET languages.
It will be extended with Delphi.NET interpreter in the future releases.
The Key Features Of Paxscript.net Are:
- paxScript.NET is written in C#. Source code of paxScript.NET is CLS compilant.
- You can integrate paxScript.NET with your smart device project written in MS Visual Studio 2003.
- paxScript.NET compiles programs into byte-code. It does not use CodeDOM and it does not generate a
dynamic assembly. (paxScript.NET will generate MSIL and executable files as an option in the future
- Separate compilation of modules is allowed. You can combine source code modules and compiled
(binary) modules in your paxScript.NET project.
- Cross-language scripting is allowed. You can combine modules written in C# and VB.NET in your
paxScript.NET script project.
- C# interpreter (paxCSharp) is based on the ECMA-334 standard. It supports all C# language features
with exception for the unsafe code and attributes. (It will support full C# 2.0 standard in the
- paxCSharp extends standard of C# language with extra features which simplify the use of C#
for scripting needs.
- paxScript.NET is implemented as a .NET component (paxscript-net.dll) which can be used with
Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Delphi 8, Delphi 2005 and C# Builder.
The component allows you to embed paxScript.NET interpreter in your WinForms or ASP.NET application
so you can customize and extend the application without having to recompile it.
- Any classes, structures, enumerations, arrays, delegates, events and interfaces of host
application can be used in a script.
- Method Invoke of PaxScripter class allows you to call script-defined methods from host application.
- Debug capabilities: breakpoints, call stack, watch/evaluate, trace into, step over etc.
Download alternate paxScript.NET solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to paxScript.NET software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Software Development category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
Other versions : 2.6
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the paxScript.NET 2.7 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 2.8 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 3.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full paxScript.NET description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(0.41MB, Extension: ZIP)