WMGL (Windows Mobile Graphics Library) 1.1
WMGL is a Graphic Library developed for Windows Mobile (Windows Phone) devices. It provides easy-to-use interfaces for fast alpha blending and various 3D effects. You can use it from your C++ or C# (.NET CF) project.
This is the library currently used in the our project Touch Shell.
* Various "3D" Effects (Rotate, Page, Slide)
* Fast Alpha Blending
* Blending types (HUE, Color, Saturation, etc.)
* Transparent PNG Support
* Bordered blitting (resize skinnable elements without resizing borders)
* C++ optimized procedures for semi-transparent drawing
* Target Platform: Windows Mobile 5.0 and later
* Microsoft Visual Studio C++ or .NET CF project.
* Referenced libraries: Direct Draw, Imaging API (for PNG loading only, not for drawing)
Download alternate WMGL (Windows Mobile Graphics Library) solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to WMGL (Windows Mobile Graphics Library) software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Software Development category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the WMGL (Windows Mobile Graphics Library) 1.1 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 1.2 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 2.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full WMGL (Windows Mobile Graphics Library) description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(0.53MB, Extension: EXE)