JTM - Java Tree Menu 3.0
JTM is a highly customizable and easy to implement tree based multi-level menu. It consists of many optional components:
- intuitive, easy to learn and to maintain syntax
- additional and optional applet in order to display an image to each topic
- optional and automatic scrollbars, which can be placed on both sides (right or left /
top or bottom)
- optional arrow area, pointing to the location of the mouse
- each topic can get two hyperlink addresses (and targets)
- unlimited sub levels
- support of multilined topics
- optional 3-state icons in front of each topic
- definition of fonts, which can be assigned to each topic. The defined fonts have all the
standard features like font type and size, but also an optinal shadow and press down effect.
- optional representation of the lines/rectangles connecting the topics in order to get an
outlook similar to the Windows Explorer
- supports background image
- support of sounds, depending of the user action
- support of 3 mouse buttons
- highly customizable colors, sizes, margins,...
- automatic closure of open folders when selecting a new topic can be enabled or disabled
- any image can be replaced by a gif animation
- optional loading message and/or progressbar
(0.32MB, Extension: ZIP)
Download alternate to JTM - Java Tree Menu solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to JTM - Java Tree Menu software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Software Development category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the JTM - Java Tree Menu 3.0 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 3.1 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 4.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full JTM - Java Tree Menu description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).