GUI builder tool for Java Swing applications. With jvider you can easily design graphical user interfaces for Java applets and applications.
Jvider Features:- standard Java Swing components are used;
- gridBagLayout is used for layout (no absolute positioning);
- interactive UI design with drag & resize features;- testing UI on the fly without compiling;
- ability to save/load your designs;
- view and export produced Java source code as Frame or Applet;
- intuitive interface. Easy to understand and comprihend;
- Custom JavaBeans supported;
- easy to get started with tutorial and samples provided;
- JavaBeans support.
Jvider Supports These Components :
JPanel, JButton, JToggleButton, JCheckBox, JRadioButton, JTextField, JTextArea, JLabel, JTable , JComboBox, JList, JTabbedPane, JProgressBar, JSlider, JTree, JSplitPane.
This tool is platform independent and runs on all environments that support JavaTM Virtual Machine (VM).
Download alternate jvider solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to jvider software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Software Development category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the jvider 1.8 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 1.9 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 2.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full jvider description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
Online shop for buying.
(0.37MB, Extension: ZIP)