CAD Import VCL: dwg, dxf, plt, svg, cgm in Delphi 8.0
CAD Import VCL is an easy-to-use API for using AutoCAD DWG, DXF, Hewlett-Packard HPGL, SVG and CGM file formats in Delphi/C++Builder applications.
Main Cad Import Vcl Features:
- CAD extentions: *.dwg; *.dxf; *.plt; *.hgl;*.hg;*.hpg; *.plo;*.hp;*.hp1; *.hp2;*.hpgl; *.hpgl2;*.gl2;*.prn;*.spl
- Capability to add the following extentions: *.tif;*.tiff;*.fax; *.bw;*.rgb;*.rgba; *.sgi;*.cel;*.pic;*.tga; *.vst; *.icb;*.vda;*.win;*.pcd;*.ppm;*.pgm; *.pbm;*.cut; *.pal;*.rla; *.rpf;*.psd;*.pdd;*.psp; *.png *.rle;*.dib; *.ico;*.emf;*.wmf;*.jpg;*.jpeg; *.gif;*.pcx;* *.tif;*.tiff; *.fax;*.bw;*.rgb;*.rgba; *.sgi;*.cel;*.pic; *.tga;*.vst;*.icb;*.vda; *.win;*.pcd;*.ppm;*.pgm; *.pbm; *.cut;*.pal;*.rla; *.rpf;*.psd;*.pdd;*.psp;*.png;*.bmp
- The Importer provides access to extensive properties of each CAD entity which is supported by CAD Import VCL.
- Easy drawing with TCanvas, TImage, TOpenPictureDialog and other standard classes
- Full control of every layer and any element of it
- Three-dimensional coordinates support
- High speed reading of all formats
- CAD Import VCL implements quick and exact reading of DXF/DWG/HPGL files and manipulation of them using TGraphic interface.
- DWG and DXF Layouts
- Fast Report VCL and Report Builder compatible
- Easy and smart scaling and image dragging
- UNICODE support
- Support of Japanese, Chinese, Korean and other hieroglyphs using UNICODE
- Compatible with AutoDesk DXF Release up to 2008.
- Compatible with AutoDesk DWG Release up to 2008
- Fully compatible with Borland Delphi 3-2007, and Borland C++ Builder 4-5-6
- Royalty-free licensing
Download alternate CAD Import VCL: dwg, dxf, plt, svg, cgm in Delphi solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to CAD Import VCL: dwg, dxf, plt, svg, cgm in Delphi software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Software Development category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
Import of AutoCAD 2011 DXF and DWG files
Export to PDF file format
Other versions : 7.2 6.1
Delphi 2009 support
Import of DXF binary, DWF files
Export to PDF file format
Quantity of points in polyline is limited
Every loaded entity has its own unique Handle
Complex line types
Bezier splines are supported
AutoCAD WIPEOUT, MLINE, HELIX, TOLERANCE, TRACE, SHAPE entities are supported
DWG (all including 2007), DXF, SVG, CGM formats are supported.
Rotated texts are the same as in AutoCAD. HPGL optimisation for memory usage.otated texts are the same as in AutoCAD. HPGL optimisation for memory usage.
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the CAD Import VCL: dwg, dxf, plt, svg, cgm in Delphi 8.0 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 8.1 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 9.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full CAD Import VCL: dwg, dxf, plt, svg, cgm in Delphi description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(7.37MB, Extension: ZIP)