CAD Image DLL 8
CAD Image DLL is a high-quality component for using in wide scope of applications. Support of more than 30 both raster and vector formats is provided, including AutoCAD DWG, DXF, DWF, Hewlett-Packard HPGL, PLT, HGL, CGM, SVG, PDF, TIFF, JPG, GIF etc.
Incredible speed and accuracy of visualization in MS Visual Basic, MS Visual C++, Borland Delphi, Borland C++ Builder and other languages which support DLL technology.
CAD Image DLL can be used as a developer library in 32- and 64-bit systems to support:
- DWG/DXF/DWF CAD formats up to 2012 version
- Hewlett-Packard PLT, HPGL, HGL, HG, PRN, SPL, HPGL-2
- scalable Vector Graphics: SVG
- computer Graphics Metafile: CGM
- Windows metafile: EMF, WMF
- all popular raster drawings, including TIFF, BMP, JPG, PSD, and GIF
New CAD Image DLL Pro version provides functionality to export files to PDF, DXF, CGM, PLT/HPGL, SVG formats.
Download alternate CAD Image DLL solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to CAD Image DLL software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Software Development category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
- AutoCAD™ 2012 DXF/DWG file formats are supported
- better quality in reading and viewing vector formats (DXF, DWG, CGM, PLT/HPGL, SVG)
- export to PDF, DXF, CGM, PLT/HPGL, SVG (CAD Image DLL Professional version)
- Unicode support
- kernel improvements
Other versions : 7 6
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the CAD Image DLL 8 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 8 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 9 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full CAD Image DLL description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(5.99MB, Extension: ZIP)