DB-MAIN is a data-modeling and data-architecture tool. It is designed to help developers and analysts in most data engineering processes, including:
- Design processes: requirement analysis, conceptual design, normalisation, schema integration, logical design, physical design, schema optimisation, code generation (Access, DB2, Firebird, InterBase, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQLite, SQL Server, ...).
- Transformations: schema transformation, model transformation, ETL.
- Reverse engineering and program understanding: schema analysis (COBOL, CODASYL, IMS, IDMS, PL/I, SQL, JDBC, ODBC, XML, ...), code analysis, data and data flow reverse engineering.
- Maintenance, evolution and integration: database migration, database evolution, impact analysis, database integration and federation, data wrapper design and generation.
- And many other domains like temporal and active databases, datawarehouse, XML engineering, ...
DB-MAIN also includes meta-modeling components that allow its users to develop new functions and extend its repository.
Download alternate DB-MAIN solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to DB-MAIN software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Software Development category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
Other versions : 9.1.4 9.1.3 9.1.2 9.1.1
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the DB-MAIN 9.1.7 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 9.2.0 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 10.0.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full DB-MAIN description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(4644.15MB, Extension: HTML@Q=EN%2FCONTENT%2FDB-MAIN-DOWNLOAD)