dbForge Data Compare for MySQL 4.2
dbForge Data Compare for MySQL is a fast, easy-to-use tool to compare and synchronize data of MySQL, MariaDB and Percona databases. The tool provides clear view of differences between data, allows analyzing them, generates synchronization script and applies changes at a glance. It also allows scheduling regular MySQL data comparisons using command line.
Key Features:* Support of all MySQL versions 3.23-5.x
* Support of MariaDB, versions 5.5, 10.0
* Percona Support
* Custom mapping of tables, columns, and views. You can manually map tables, their columns, and views, which cannot be mapped automatically. This is helpful when a user wants to compare identical tables, views and columns with different names.
* Convenient comparison wizard. The comparison wizard helps you quickly select databases, include required objects in comparison and start the comparison.
* Full control of data synchronization. The tool generates the synchronization script, which can be either executed against the Target database, or saved to a file, or opened in SQL editor
* Integrated SQL editor. Using SQL editor, you can view, edit and execute synchronization scripts, or create and execute queries. Data window offers a wide number of options for managing retrieved data.
* Code completion and SQL Code Formatter. These features offer the extended list of suggestions during the typing of SQL code and object information on different database objects. Profile formatting capabilities allow users to create new profiles and edit the existing ones easier than ever
Download alternate dbForge Data Compare for MySQL solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to dbForge Data Compare for MySQL software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Software Development category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
* Restoring document tabs from the last session is possible now
* Switching between wizard window and primary window is possible now
Other versions : 4.1 4.00 3.50 3.00 1.00
* Database connectivity support
- MySQL 5.6, 5.7
- MariaDB 5.5, 10.0
* MariaDB Virtual Columns are supported
* Microseconds support for TIME, DATETIME and TIMESTAMP data types
* Code completion and formatting capabilities are implemented
* MySQL pluggable authentication (PAM) is supported
* Windows authentication when creating connection to MySQL server is supported
* Support of Amazon RDS is implemented
* Support for MySQL server 5.5
* New extended data comparison reports
* Comparison process improvement
* Enhanced Data Editor
* Four new UI skins added
* Data comparison and synchronization of any databases
* Improved schema comparison
* New SQL document view layout
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the dbForge Data Compare for MySQL 4.2 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 4.3 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 5.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full dbForge Data Compare for MySQL description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(22.15MB, Extension: EXE)