dbForge Schema Compare for SQL Server 3.00
bForge Schema Compare for SQL Server is a reliable, easy-to-use tool for comparing and synchronizing Microsoft SQL Server database structure. The product is designed to help quickly analyze database structure differences and propagate the changes to a required SQL Server escaping tedious manual work.
Dbforge Schema Compare For Sql Server Key Features:
* Support of SQL Server 2012,2008R2,2008,2005(including Express editions), 2000(including MSDE edition) and Microsoft SQL Azure
* Comparison of all SQL Server database objects, snapshots of schemas (of all SQL Server versions listed)
* Comparison and Synchronization of database properties
* Creation and comparison of Schema snapshots
* Rich options to customize schema comparison and synchronization
* Generating comparison and synchronization reports (creating schema comparison reports in Excel and HTML formats)
* Execution of extra large scripts
* Comparison of native SQL Server backups
* Support of version control system to track database changes
* Command line interface
dbForge Schema Compare for SQL Server also allows to decrypt and compare encrypted objects. dbForge Schema Compare v. 3.0 contains new synchronization features such as manual resolving of conflicts on creating NOT NULL restrictions and 'Add constraints and keys to tables using WITH NOCHECK' synchronization option.
UI was also enhanced and now provides an ability to search Action Plan and description field for options in the comparison and synchronization wizards.
Devart Team is aiming to create the product that will fully satisfy all the customers' needs. To send the feedback visit product's support page: http://www.devart.com/dbforge/sql/schemacompare/support.html .
Download alternate dbForge Schema Compare for SQL Server solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to dbForge Schema Compare for SQL Server software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Software Development category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
* SQL Azure support
* Manual conflicts resolving on creating NOT NULL functionality
* Add constraints and keys to tables using WITH NOCHECK' synchronization option
* "Ignore user DEFAULT_SCHEMA" option
* Action Plan search
* Snapshot generation from the command line
Other versions : 2.00 1.50 1.10
* Support of native SQL Server backups
* Version control system integration for database change tracking
* Database synchronization via command line
* Generating comparison and synchronization reports
* Synchronization of database properties
* Character-oriented comparison
Table data verification after synchronization
The full comparison and synchronization - all database objects are supported
Support of schema snapshots
Faster comparison of database objects
Synchronization of object permissions
RULE and DEFAULT support
Improved table synchronization
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the dbForge Schema Compare for SQL Server 3.00 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 3.1 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 4.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full dbForge Schema Compare for SQL Server description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(13.8MB, Extension: EXE)