GIS ObjectLand 2.7.7
GIS ObjectLand is a universal Geographic Information System for Windows.
Key Features:- creation of vector-raster maps with arbitrary structure of layers and feature types in an internal ObjectLand database or in following DBMSs - MS SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, MySQL, Interbase/Firebird, PostgreSQL, MS Access;
- creation of themes. Theme is a user presentation of a map;
- control of displaying features depending on the chosen scale;
- spatial data input and editing by assigning feature coordinates and also by interactive drawing with mouse or digitizer;
- sewing of separate pages of an imported map into one unified continuous map;
- copying, merging, and moving maps, layers, and feature types between different geoinformation databases;
- creation of tables of arbitrary structure;
- creation of queries. Query is a user presentation of table built by setting search and sorting conditions, joining tables, calculations and using reference tables;
- copying, merging, and moving tables and queries between different geoinformation databases;
- setting arbitrary links between spatial and table information;
- getting information about the feature selected on the map;
- searching for features on the map by linked records;
- creation of filters. Filter is conditions of feature visualization depending on spatial properties of features and linked table data;
- creation of layouts. Layout is an output form combining spatial, table information and presentation elements;
- import and export of table and spatial information for widespread data formats;
- support of style libraries containing fonts, map symbols, line styles, hatches and fill styles;
- style editors for displaying styles;
- setting for users the access permissions to components;
- multiuser data editing;
- using and editing tables of external database (via ODBC) as linked tables;
- providing automation COM interfaces for user applications.
Download alternate GIS ObjectLand solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to GIS ObjectLand software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Software Development category.
| View | Topography | Theme | Table | Shp | Query | Objectland | Mif | Map | Layout | Layer | Gis Technology | Geomatics | Geoinformation System | Geoinformation Data Base | Geographic Information System | Geodesy | Gdb | Features | Dxf | Dbf | Csv | Cartography | Cadastre | Cadaster |
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
Other versions : 2.7.6 2.7.4 2.7.3 2.7.1 2.6.9
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the GIS ObjectLand 2.7.8 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 2.8.0 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 3.0.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full GIS ObjectLand description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(28.15MB, Extension: EXE)