HeidiSQL is a lightweight, Windows based interface for managing MySQL and Microsoft SQL databases. It enables you to browse and edit data, create and edit tables, views, procedures, triggers and scheduled events. Also, you can export structure and data either to SQL file, clipboard or to other servers. Features
- Connect to multiple servers in one window
- Connect to servers via commandline
- Create and edit tables, views, stored routines, triggers and scheduled events.
- Generate nice SQL-exports
- Export from one server/database directly to another server/database
- Manage user-privileges
- Import text-files
- Export table rows as CSV, HTML, XML, SQL, LaTeX and Wiki Markup
- Browse and edit table-data using a comfortable grid
- Bulk edit tables (move to db, change engine, collation etc.)
- Batch-insert ascii or binary files into tables
- Write queries with customizable syntax-highlighting and code-completion
- Pretty reformat disordered SQL
- Monitor and kill client-processes
- Find specific text in all tables of all databases of one server
- Optimize and repair tables in a batch manner
Download alternate HeidiSQL solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to HeidiSQL software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Software Development category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the HeidiSQL 7.0 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 7.1 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 8.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full HeidiSQL description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(3.3MB, Extension: EXE)