SFTPBlackbox .NET 10.0
With help of SFTPBlackbox your .NET application can
* Upload and download files and directories to / from wide range of SFTP servers
* Delete and rename files and directories on remote server
* Read and write remote files by chunks
* Support full range of file and directory operations, defined by SFTP protocol (versions 2 to 6 of the protocol)
* Authenticate using SSH keys, passwords, X.509 certificates or Kerberos protocol
* Generate and validate SSH keys
* Store SSH keys on cryptographic hardware (USB cryptotokens, smartcards)
Also you can use SFTPBlackbox to
* Build your own SFTP server application
* Handle any requests from the remote clients in your server via flexible event-driven architecture
* Provide access to real or virtual file system via SFTP
SFTPBlackbox .NET Edition is a comprehensive collection of managed .NET components that add add client-side and server-side support for SFTP (Secure File Transfer Protocol) to your .NET Framework applications.
SFTPBlackbox components are a clean-room implementation of all SSH/SFTP protocol specifications, which don't use any third-party libraries for core functionality.
SFTPBlackbox is compatible with all major SSH / SFTP servers and clients on the market.
This is .NET edition, which can be integrated into Visual Studio 2012, 2010, 2008, 2005, Delphi Prism. It requires .NET Framework 4.5, 4.0, 3.5, 2.0, Silverlight (5.0 or 4.0), Mono 2.0 or Mono for Android, NET CF (3.5, 2.0).
Online shop for buying.
(55.84MB, Extension: ZIP)
Download alternate to SFTPBlackbox .NET solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to SFTPBlackbox .NET software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Software Development category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
Other versions : 9.1 9.0 8.2 8.1 8.0 7.1 7.0 6.1 6.0 5.2
* Reworked cryptographic algorithm implementations
* Reworked charset support in various components
* Support for Windows Phone 7.5 and Silverlight 5
File system virtualization layer.
Support for regular expressions and multiple masks.
Improved compatibility with various SSH/SFTP servers and clients
GSS-API authentication in SSH and SFTP
PKCS#11 key storage component for SSH and SFTP
FIPS-compliant mode of operations
Support for ECC cryptography in PKI
Visual Studio 2008 support
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the SFTPBlackbox .NET 10.0 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 10.1 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 11.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full SFTPBlackbox .NET description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).