Any Video Converter Free for Mac 6.1.4
Any Video Converter Freeware for Mac is Freeware to convert any video formats to any video formats for Mac users. This Mac video converter can convert between almost all video formats as an excellent Mac AVI MPEG converter. With various outputs, Any Video Converter is excellent for almost all popular video players such as PSP, PS3, iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, Zune, Archos, iRiver PMP, Creative Zen, etc.
With Any Video Converter Freeware for Mac, you can convert your video files into the formats you need to watch on TV, put on a website, create a presentation, watch on your iPod and much more. In fact, the possibilities are endless using this powerful video file converter. Any video converter Free for Mac is very easy to use. Just add the files you want to convert to the list, select the format you want to use, and then click the convert button.
Download alternate Any Video Converter Free for Mac solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to Any Video Converter Free for Mac software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Video & Multimedia category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
Other versions : 6.1.3 6.1.2 6.1.1 6.1.0 6.0.1 6.0.0 5.2.0 5.1.0 5.0.1 3.11
1. Added iPod Nano 7 output profile; 2. Added DeInterlacing effect; 3. Added ProRes output in Apple Software profile; 4. Support searching function; 5. Support editing video size in Customized MP4 output profile; 6. Optimized download function; 7. Updated multi-language; 8. Disabled extracting audio when no audio data is added or merging files; 9. Removed screenrecord in DVD Creator tab; 10. Fixed minor bugs.
1. Support multiple tasks conversion; 2. Added function to get computer shut down or sleep after conversion finished; 3. Added Customized MOV Video output profile; 4. Fixed problem that quick guide font was stretched when launching program; 5. Fixed problem of auto generating DVDs file folder when launching program; 6. Fixed problem of DVD folder incomplete deleted after clicking on Also Move to Trash; 7. Fixed DV conversion failed problem; 8. Fixed problem of wrong codec name in the media info of certain output file; 9. Updated some of the tooltips.
1. Support more input formats such as mod, tod, f4v, xvid, divx, m2v; 2. Added dv, vob video output profiles; 3. Added aiff, caf, amr, ra, au, mp2, ac3 audio output profiles; 4. Added Nokia Lumia output profile; 5. Fixed some program crash problem.
1. Updated conversion kernel; 2. Updated Profile, Profile Group and Profile icon; 3. Updated help documentation; 4. Updated set logic of Start Time and Stop Time; 5. Added hint function of html5_mp4 configuration, supported for video streaming; 6. Added the function of saving the most recently used in Profile; 7. Added some file formats and encoders; 8. updated the interface of imprint background image when install dmg file; 9. Repair the error of the loaded DVD Title cannot set the synchronization options; 10. Repair the error of the default output path of other files keeps last setting when set "Apply to All"; 11. Repair the error of under some cases, no progress information of background process; 12. Repair the error of the abnormal displays, when converting iPhone 5 Profile with watermark added; 13. Repair the error of the non-displayable DVD drive information when creating a DVD; 14. Repair the error of creating a DVD; 15. Repair the error of the generated DVD can not normally jump to play in player; 16. Repair the error of the program crashes; 17. Repair the error of the program stops responding; 18. Repair the error of some video sites cannot download; 19. Repair the error of some downloaded videos do not have suffix.
Update Help documentation
Add the YouTube short URL support; Add upgrade modules more multi-language support; Upgrade conversion kernel, optimize H264 encoding speed, update the support of recording screen preview and conversion; Repair multi-language interface and translation errors; Repair some collapse error; Repair some logic error; Updated help documentation
Fixed crash error when running on Mac OS 10.5.
1. Add a "Send to iTunes While Completed Converting" in Preference; 2. Add an "Advanced" feature about forcing to customize fps configurations, for the fps reading error; 3. Add an "Advanced" feature about forcing to convert entire file, for the incompletion of conversion; 4. Add a Force Quit function; 5. add a new File Manager to sort the output file in accordance with time, the latest on the top; 6. Add a warning tone when all the conversions are finished; 7. Add a lot more input formats.
Upgrade to new interface; add Upgrade boot; add more predefined settings in Profile; add editing video function; upgrade to 4 websites in Online Video than the past 1
Adds more output video format profiles. New GUI to support more output video formats for iPod, PSP, Zune, Zen, and other mobile devices.
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the Any Video Converter Free for Mac 6.1.5 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 6.2.0 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 7.0.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full Any Video Converter Free for Mac description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(417.36MB, Extension: DMG)