Ant Movie Catalog 220.127.116.11
* User interface translated in about thirty languages: English (default), Bielorussian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian (latin and cyrillic), Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
* Can store catalog in two file format: its own binary format or XML
* Import information from Internet (using scripts); by default it includes scripts for IMDB (US), DVDFR (FR), Allociné (FR), Culturalia (ES), and lots of others
* User-customizable links to do a search on movie websites
* Information importation from various media files (audio & video codec, bitrates, resolution, framerate, size)
* Scripting technology, using Object Pascal language, allowing to modify catalog: Find & replace, moving field values, ...
* Printing, using customizable templates
* Export to other formats: HTML (based on a template that you can modify or create yourself), SQL commands (to re-import data in a DBMS such as MySQL), CSV (text files, can be used as tables with Microsft Excel for example), Origons.com
* Import from other formats: CSV (Microsoft Excel can create such files, but a plain text file can be used too), Divx Manager, BaseDVDivx, Origons.com, DVD Profiler (catalogs exported to XML)
* Can store pictures inside catalog or link to external files (recommended for large pictures)
* Supports PNG, JPEG and GIF
* Loans management
* Statistics with chart and pies
* Can display the list as a tree, where movies are grouped by a specified field
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* Tested successfuly under Windows 95 & 98 (with some updates), Windows NT4 Workstation (SP4 required), Windows 2000 and Windows XP. Users reported that it works fine in Windows ME and Vista.
Download alternate to Ant Movie Catalog solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to Ant Movie Catalog software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Video & Multimedia category.
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the Ant Movie Catalog 18.104.22.168 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 22.214.171.124 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 126.96.36.199 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full Ant Movie Catalog description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(3.57MB, Extension: EXE)