Intelliremote is a software program that gives you complete remote control of your Home Theater PC infrared or radio frequency remote and unlocks its true potential. HTPC makers have an excellent idea bundling an IR or RF remote control with their product...it`s just too bad the software included doesn`t do everything you want your remote to do!
The purpose of this program is simple: to remove any need for any custom software to control your remote, and implement and extend the full functionality of your HTPC remote in a memory efficient manner. Have you ever wanted a remote button to do one function in one application and a completely different function in another application? Now you can! Many flavors of HTPC remote are supported so please check the supported remotes section to see if the remote you own is supported.
Have you tried Girder, HIP, or any of the other remote applications and gotten frustrated with how complicated they were to setup and use? Intelliremote take the approach of “keep it simple and stupid” to make using and customizing your remote as easy and painless as possible. Intelliremote aims to provide an experience similar to owning Apple hardware, Sony TVs and luxury German cars; things just work, they feel right and every now and again you get that "oh, it does that too? awesome!" feeling.
Intelliremote is roughly 1MB in size, and it packs the punch of Microsoft`s Intellitype instructions. So any application can be controlled with your remote that "listens" for Intellitype messages such as ITunes, Winamp, MediaPortal, SesamTV, Foobar2000, BSPlayer, VLC, GOM Player, GBPVR, PowerDVD, MediaMonkey, J. River Media Center, Media Player Classic, Zoomplayer, and many more! Each remote key can be assigned to an instruction, a mouse event, application event, or even a windows automation script. If you have an IR Blaster you can control your TV and home theater equipment and you can control your X10 devices too!
Intelliremote is Shareware available for a 24$ purchase. A few key codes are crippled but the product is fully usable and functional without them until your trial period expires. You can receive the full uncrippled version by using Paypal to purchase. By supporting Melloware, you help fund the development (mainly development tools / internet access etc) of Melloware`s Software. To send money, simply click on the PayPal icon.
For the full list of supported remotes please see Intelliremote User Manual
* Windows 98/NT/2K/XP,Vista,Windows7
* MediaCenter Remotes (all models including Microsoft, Xbox360, Philips SRM7500, HP, Hauppauge, Hama, Terratec, Gyration RF, Pinnacle Remote Kit and Trust RC-2400 Remotes)
* X10 RF Based remotes such as SnapStream Firefly, Marmitek PC Control, ATI Remote Wonder, ATI Remote Wonder Plus
* Creative Soundblaster Remote such as Live!, Audigy 2, Audigy 4, X-Fi, X-FI or Audigy USB Remote Control Upgrade Kit
* Keene IRAnywhere KIRA http://www.keene.co.uk
* USB-UIRT www.usbuirt.com
* RedRat UIRT www.redrat.co.uk
* GlobalCache GC-100 IR Blaster www.globalcache.com
* BitWise BC4/BCX1 IR Blaster www.bitwisecontrols.com
* Bluetooth Remotes such as Sony Playstation 3 Remote and Nintendo Wiimote
* Intelliphone iPhone and iPod Touch native application Click Here For Details
Why use Intelliremote?
* See Release Notes for latest changes and see Intelliremote User Manual for documentation and quick start.
* Now supports basic windows scripting using the AutoIt Scripting Library. Extends the power of what your remote can do to unlimited potential.
* Extends the power of the remote control to any application that supports Intellitype commands such as Winamp, ITunes, PowerDVD, PowerPoint, Windows Media Player, Windows Media Center Edition, MediaPortal, SesamTV, Foobar2000, SPlayer, VLC, GOM Player, Media Player Classic, Zoomplayer, MediaMonkey, J River Media Center, XBMC and more. Even if your application doesn`t support Intellitype you can still use Intelliremote to control ANY Windows application.
* Simple user interface allows customization of each remote control key per application
* Remote keys can be mapped to any keyboard event, mouse event, run an application, or an AutoIt script event (inlcuding IR blasting, X10 lighting control, and RS232 Serial Port control).
* Multiple remote profiles can be created such as vlc.xml, bsplayer.xml, and itunes.xml. Profiles found here: profiles.zip
* Profiles can be switched using a key event from the remote or if a specific application gets focus like winamp.exe or vlc.exe
* Control your home theater hardware like your TV or AV Receiver using an IR Blaster like the KIRA, USB-UIRT, RedRat, GlobalCache, or Bitwise BC4/BCX1
* Control of your X10/Zwave household devices if you own either a CM15/19 USB X10 controller or ZWave ControlThink USB ThinkStick
Download alternate Intelliremote solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to Intelliremote software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Video & Multimedia category.
| X10 | X-fi | Winamp | Vista | Usb-uirt | Soundblaster | Rm-900 | Rm-1800 | Rm-1500 | Remote | Placesbar | Melloware | Mce | Jukes | Jukebox | Jintellitype | Java | Itunes | Iphone | Intelliremote | Hip | Girder | Eventghost | Creative | Audigy |
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the Intelliremote 220.127.116.11 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 18.104.22.168 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 22.214.171.124 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full Intelliremote description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(5MB, Extension: ZIP)