Anwiki is an hybrid solution, between wiki and CMS, intended to manage multilingual and structured contents.
It has innovative features for creating multilingual content, translating it and keeping it always synchronized.
Collaboration between editors and translators has never been so simple!
- Flexible: Anwiki has been designed from scratch as a generic and flexible internationalization solution. Contents can be created and translated in any language, any writing direction, any character set.
- No master language: There is no reference language, contents can be cross-edited from various languages. Collaborative multilingual edition is a reality!
- Ajax-like translation tool: Contents can be translated without altering their structures, and even without knowing it.
- Magic synchronization: When contents are modified in one language, all translations are "automagically" updated, so that it never gets outdated.
Maintaining a multilingual website up-to-date has never been so simple!
- Focus on content internationalization first
- Make it simple
- Keep it light: externalize secondary features in addons/plugins
- Make it overridable: customizable, extensible and easily upgradable
- Multilingual website
- Multilingual wiki
- Multilingual documentation
- Collaborative translation forge for various structured contents, such as "translation files" from softwares
- Complex contents: Any kind of contents (XML, XHTML, translation files...) can be handled by Anwiki.
- Easy to install: Based on PHP5 and MySQL, Anwiki can be easily installed on most of web servers.
- Free software: You are free to use, modify it and redistribute Anwiki freely under the terms of the GNU GPL 3 license. Any contribution is welcome!
- Performances: Multiple caching levels and software architecture give good performances, even under high traffic load.
Download alternate Anwiki solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to Anwiki software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Website Building category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
- FS#132 - Indexing childs of composed contentfields
- FS#134 - "Untranslated" flags aren't being properly removed from translatable attributes
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the Anwiki 0.2.6 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 0.3.0 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 1.0.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full Anwiki description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(0.95MB, Extension: ZIP)