OpenReports is a powerful, flexible, and easy to use open source web reporting solution that provides browser based, parameter driven, dynamic report generation and flexible report scheduling capabilities.
OpenReports supports a variety of open source reporting engines, including JasperReports, JFreeReport, JXLS, and Eclipse BIRT, to provide support for a wide range of reporting requirements and capabilities. OpenReports also includes QueryReports and ChartReports, easy to create SQL based reports that do not require a predefined report definition. In addition, OpenReports now supports OLAP, via Mondrian and JPivot. OpenReports provides a web based report generation and administration interface with the following features:
- Support for a wide variety of export formats including PDF, HTML, CSV, XLS, RTF, and Image.
- Web based Administration of Users, Groups, Reports, Parameters, and DataSources.
- Flexible Scheduling including Hourly, Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Cron scheduling and multiple recipients.
- Comprehensive Report Parameter support including Date, Text, List, Query, and Boolean parameters.
- Fine-grained security controls access to Reports, Scheduling, and Administration functionality.
- Report Auditing tracks start time, duration, status, and user of every report generated.
- Support for multiple JNDI or Connection Pool DataSources for use in generating reports.
- Support for Drill Down reports and external application integration via secure report generation URL.
OpenReports report generation and scheduling capabilities are also available directly via the ReportService, a Service-oriented architecture (SOA) for report generation and scheduling. The ReportService provides the ability to quickly add reporting functionality to existing or new applications through a comprehensive and flexible API exposed as a SOAP web service and to HTTP GET/PUT requests.
Download alternate OpenReports solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to OpenReports software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Website Building category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the OpenReports 3.2.1 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 3.3.0 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 4.0.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full OpenReports description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(171MB, Extension: ZIP)