pulse is a framework on top of the Servlet API providing easy to use and easy to extend patterns for creating browser based applications and websites. Moreover pulse delivers a set of out-of-the-box components, e.g. CMS, shopping, user management. Key features:
- Cross-platform, implemented using Java technology.
- Completely written using Java 5.
- Provides a framework for quick development of own applications.
- Is delivered with a host of out-of-the-box applications: CMS, Shop, Surveys, Filters and many more.
- A WebDAV based virtual file system for digital asset management.
- Mature user and role management
- Easy-to-use administration interface based on AJAX (using Ext JS)
- Built for internationalisation
- Flexible templating with XSLT 2.0/XPath 2.0
Download alternate pulse solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to pulse software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Website Building category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the pulse 0.7 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 0.8 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 1.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full pulse description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(41.2MB, Extension: ZIP)