52 framework is CSS framework that help us build website using CSS3 and HTML5. The 52framework provides an easy way to get started using html5 and css3 while still supporting all modern browsers (including ie6). This framework is user contributed/maintained so you can submit your own revisions and documentation. Features
- Use of all the most useful current html5 tags including: header, nav, section, article, footer, and more to come soon (with styling)
- Use of the all new and
- New input field types: url, email, etc
- Modified Reset Stylesheet for HTML5
- Use of the new ::selection selector that enables you to customize the properties of selected text.
- Rounded Corners for any block level element
- Text-Shadow for text elements
- Box Shadow for block level elements
- 16 column, 52 pixel based with 8 pixel gutter
Download alternate 52framework solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to 52framework software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Website Building category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the 52framework 2.0.5 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 2.1.0 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 3.0.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full 52framework description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(1.5MB, Extension: ZIP)