Likno Web/HTML Tooltips Builder 2.1.222
Likno Web/HTML Tooltips Builder is a user-friendly interface (GUI) to the popular jQuery open source library for creating feature-rich html tooltips for your web pages, with minimal effort & coding.
All jQuery tooltips are cross-browser (Firefox, IE, Chrome, Opera, Mozilla, Konqueror, Safari, etc.)
* Rich interface
* Universal: Use in all authoring tools (Dreamweaver, Expression Web, etc.) and CMS platforms (Joomla, Drupal, Wordpress, etc.).
* Create cross-browser jQuery tooltips to display micro-information when visitors mouse over (or click) on page elements of your choice (even on page load!).
* Use simple text, HTML code, images, videos or whole pages as the content of your tooltips.
* Position your tooltip with easy & flexible options (relative to "its Trigger element", "Mouse", "Window", "a page Element", "an Image", at any corner, side and distance!).
* Create projects fast by using ready-made examples.
* Edit the style of your tooltips through CSS ("css tooltips").
* Replace the browser's default tooltip on all TITLE/ALT tags automatically to show your preferred tooltip designs instead.
* Apply images to create interesting tooltips like: balloon tooltips, html image tooltips, etc.
* Add dynamic content to your tooltips through AJAX techniques ("ajax tooltips").
* Set a tooltip to open automatically on page load, instead of hovering/clicking on a page element.
* Add your tooltips on website menus, replacing the browser's default tooltip ("AllWebMenus Add-in").
Download alternate Likno Web/HTML Tooltips Builder solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to Likno Web/HTML Tooltips Builder software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Website Building category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
- Bug fixes.
Other versions : 2.0.216 2.0.214 2.0.212 2.0.210 2.0.206 1.2.164 1.2.160 1.0.118 1.0.116 1.0.114 1.0.112 1.0.110
- Some interface enhancements.
- Bug fixes.
- Added support for "Class" (in addition to "ID") in the "Tooltip appears relative to Page Element" positioning option.
- Updated the "CSS Reference" link in the CSS editor.
- Bug fixes.
Enhanced Content "Attribute" option (renamed to "In Page") that allows you to open the same tooltip with different content that simply exists on each page element that opens it ("trigger" element)... Bug fixes.
New "Target" property that allows for ANY tooltip positioning method: tooltip relative to "Trigger", "Mouse", "Element", "Image". Added a new "Opens When (Trigger)" option. Bug fixes.
Support for new jQuery v1.6.2 library. Better support of CSS and CSS3 in IE8. Bug fixes.
New library loading system that improves loading times and resolves known compatibility issues with other non-jquery libraries (such as mootools or prototype). Bug fixes.
Added the Tooltips HTML Editor panel. Added the Tooltips CSS Editor panel. Added the "Revert to" feature. Added the "Colors detected in this CSS" feature. Added the Tooltips "Gallery Folder" option. Added the "Export Tooltip Project" feature. Added a "Welcome Screen" on startup. Bug fixes.
Added "Example 19", which demonstrates how to add a Form inside a tooltip. Added some minor interface improvements. Bug fixes.
Added ability to detach the Preview Pane (edit properties without changing your view). Added the "View Example Thumbs" button (shows all available examples as "thumbnails" for quick browsing/selection). New "Example 18" (display a YouTube video, or any other movie type, within a tooltip). Bug fixes.
Merged both Style tabs to make a much simpler/ intuitive interface. Added 2 new examples, showing thematic tooltips made with frames from our Photo Frame Show service (www.frameshow.com). Created "Example Packs" for "Unlimited Domains" license users (70 more tooltip designs available). Bug fixes.
Added support for jQuery 1.4.1. Added the ability to set width and height as "auto" independently. Added several minor interface improvements. Bug Fixes
Interface improvements. Numeric IPs/subdomains support. Added several stability and efficiency improvements. Bug fixes.
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the Likno Web/HTML Tooltips Builder 2.1.223 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 2.2.0 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 3.0.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full Likno Web/HTML Tooltips Builder description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(5.46MB, Extension: EXE)