Likno Web Modal Windows Builder 2.2.260
The popular open source jQuery library is used to power your modal popup dialogs. All browsers & platforms are supported by the HTML window popups, along with AJAX modal windows, opening/closing effects, colors, slideshows, flash, videos, image galleries, thumbnails, auto-play, automatic opening "on page load", & more!
A modal window is useful to show additional content on a new layer (modal window), on top of the page content.
* Rich & powerful interface!
* Use simple text, HTML code, images, videos, flash or whole pages as the content of your jQuery dialogs.
* Universal: Use in all authoring tools (Dreamweaver, Expression Web, etc.) and CMS platforms (Joomla, Drupal, Wordpress, etc.).
* Customize the style of your Modal Windows through CSS.
* Use multiple HTML Windows on the same page.
* Show dynamic content through AJAX modals & AJAX windows.
* Use page elements to define the content of your Modal Windows easily within the page.
* Open/close your HTML popup windows using a variety of opening/closing effects.
* Add a Header/Footer to Modal Windows for extra information.
* Use ready-made examples pre-installed.
* Create single-sheet jQuery dialogs or multi-sheet (for Image Gallery, SlideShow, Product Presentation, etc.).
* Use a variety of Navigation Bars on multi-sheet Modal Windows. Use CSS & dedicated properties to fully customize the "First", "Previous", "Next", "Last" buttons, text label, sheet numbers, background, mouse over effects & more!
* Set a jQuery Modal Window to open automatically on page load or "on Mouse Out" of page.
Download alternate Likno Web Modal Windows Builder solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to Likno Web Modal Windows Builder software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Website Building category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
- Added support for jQuery 1.8 and above.
- Bug Fixes.
Other versions : 2.1.254 2.1.252 2.1.250 2.1.248 2.1.246 2.1.242 2.1.232 2.0.216 2.0.206 2.0.204 1.1.142 1.1.140 1.1.138 1.1.136 1.1.134 1.1.132 1.1.130 1.1.128 1.1.126 1.0.124 1.0.122
- Improved the iPad support. Added support for properly scrolling external pages.
- Bug Fixes.
- Added the API functions to the application's "Help" file (documentation).
- Improved the support for certain CSS classes of the Navigation Bar.
- Bug Fixes.
- Added more "Positioning Options" and "Positioning Offsets" to the Navigation Bar, so that you can achieve a desired distance from the selected corner (or side) when the Navigation Bar is placed inside the "Body".
- Bug Fixes.
- Added the "Modal Window appears relative to" group of properties in "Style Editor" which lets you position the appearing modal window anywhere you like
- Added 58 new Navigation Bars to choose from
- Enhanced the Navigation Bar functionality to include "Bullets", Opacity, etc.
- Bug Fixes.
Forms showing results on Modal Windows, Do not reopen on same user if user decides so, Support for Mouse Out of Page, Image Preloading, Keyboard Navigation on Slideshows, Bug Fixes.
Support for Mouse Out of Page, Image Preloading, Keyboard Navigation on Slideshows, Bug Fixes.
Keyboard Navigation on Slideshows, jQuery v1.6.2 support, Improved IE9 and Opera 11 support, Bug Fixes.
Improved IE9 and Opera 11 support! Improved the "Image Preloading" feature. Added the "After Close" feature. Bug Fixes.
Improved IE9 support! Improved the "Image Preloading" feature. Added the ability to open any modal window on Page Load with 2 new methods. Bug Fixes.
Added new examples (imagemap etc.), the "Make links of your page behave as modal windows" feature, HTML editor, CSS editor, Revert to, Export to, Color detected and more interface improvements! Bug Fixes.
Added "Example 17", which demonstrates how to add a Form inside a modal window. interface improvements. Bug Fixes.
Added the "Auto Popup Window" Add-in (free). Added "Example 16", which demonstrates how to show a Youtube video (or any other movie type) inside a modal window. Bug Fixes.
Added the ability to detach the preview pane. Merged both Style tabs into one to make a simpler & intuitive interface. Added 2 new examples, that show thematic modal windows created with frames from our Photo Frame Show service (www.frameshow.com). Bug Fixes.
Merged both Style tabs into one to make a simpler & intuitive interface. Added 2 new examples, that show thematic modal windows created with frames from our Photo Frame Show service (www.frameshow.com). Added a right-click context menu at the "Open Projects" listbox, for save, close, etc. Bug Fixes.
Interface Optimization. Added preloading for the Modal Window CSS background-image. Added relative offsets feature when positioning to the center of the browser. Bug Fixes.
Interface Optimization. Fixed issue where the application would open a new file when an existing project was double-clicked from within Dreamweaver. Fixed an issue where the image preloader tried to load navigation bar images on a single-sheet modal window.
Added support for jQuery 1.4.1. Added several minor interface improvements. Added support for numeric IPs and subdomains. Added the image preloading feature that allows the modal windows to appear faster. Bug Fixes.
Optimized interface. Added a Color Picker interface to the color properties. Enhanced the Copy/Paste feature. Added check to prevent the project name and the modal window names to start with a number. Bug fixes.
Customization of Navigation Bar appearance in jQuery Modal Windows. Set modal window to open automatically when page loads. When a modal window does not fit on the browser, it can now be shrinked to fit the browser. When user performs an action with "autoplay" on, the autoplay can now be stopped.
- Fully customize the appearance of the Navigation Bar of your jQuery Modal Windows: the "First", "Previous", "Play/Pause", "Next", "Last" buttons, the text label, sheet numbers, background, mouse over effects, transitions and more!
- Set the modal window to open automatically when the page loads.
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the Likno Web Modal Windows Builder 2.2.261 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 2.3.0 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 3.0.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full Likno Web Modal Windows Builder description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(6.55MB, Extension: EXE)