Web Browser Spell Check 1.3
Any web site that collects information from people is susceptible to spelling errors. If this information is republished then other people`s spelling mistakes will reflect poorly on your web site. tcpIQ`s Web Browser Spell Check solves this problem. It uses client-side technologies to perform the spell checker meaning that it is easy to implement, no server-side configuration is necessary and it will not laden your web server with an additional load.
Almost no HTML experience is necessary. The resource kit includes examples and source code so even web novices will have it running in minutes.
Features:* Simple to implement
* Nothing to configure
* Very small bandwidth foot print
* Uses client-side technologies.
* Resource kit includes examples, source code and help
* The user-interface can be readily changed to suit the corporate dressage.
* The spell check window now optionally positions itself next to the text area being checked instead of being placed in the middle of the screen (New in V1.3).
* The user interface has been redesigned in V1.3. The number of mouse clicks has been reduced and interface improved functionally and aesthetically.
* The programmatic interface has been made simpler and more powerful in V1.3
* The speed of the spell check has been increased in V1.3
Download alternate Web Browser Spell Check solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to Web Browser Spell Check software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Website Building category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the Web Browser Spell Check 1.3 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 1.4 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 2.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full Web Browser Spell Check description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(3.7MB, Extension: EXE)