XML Toolkit 2.0.2
XML Toolkit is a REALbasic plug-in for parsing and creating XML code to and from object structures.
Download alternate XML Toolkit solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to XML Toolkit software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Website Building category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
- Fixed a problem that would lead to a crash in Windows builds (TextConverters only work on the Mac).
- Added SetAttribute(name as string, value as variant) method to XMLElement class. Creates a new attribute if none of that name exist.
- Added XMLContainer constructor which takes only source text (rather than source text and the HTML flag) and defaults to strict syntax.
- Now opens files using binary stream, improving performance on large files.
- Fixed an obscure bug that would occasionaly cause decoding of special characters to fail.
- The documentation is now much easier to navigate.
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the XML Toolkit 2.0.3 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 2.1.0 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 3.0.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full XML Toolkit description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(1MB, Extension: )