Tree Menu 3.1
• Full compatible with most of cross-browsers
• Woks with HTML editors to create tree menu directly in web editors.
• Generates special code to make search engine friendly to tree menu.
• Google XML Sitemap and generate sitemap based on menu structure.
• Records what nodes were expanded/collapsed.
• Fully customizable properties, like font, icon, button, etc.
• Selects images for arrow and line from rich resources. Edit the selected images freely.
• Configures arrow image of the node that includes sub tree menus.
• Offers 50+ templates and image library of 200+ items.
• Provides the various dynamic effects for showing/hiding sub-node.
• Any HTML code can be used within nodes
• Supports any doctype
Download alternate Tree Menu solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to Tree Menu software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Website Building category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
Other versions : 3.0 2.9 2.8 2.7 2.6 2.4 2.3 2.1
New Features: *Support Internet Explorer 9 Beta; *Support Window 7; *Add 14 new built-in templates.
Fixed Bug: The browser takes high CPU occupation when viewing a tree menu page which uses the highlight function. .
# Support Windows Server 2008. # Support FireFox 3, Opera 9.5 and Safari 3.1. # Upgrade plug-in from 3.2 to 3.3 for Dreamweaver, from 3.2 to 3.3 for FrontPage, from 1.7 to 1.8 for Expression Web and . from 2.1 to 2.2 for Golive...
Version: Sothink Tree Menu 2.4 Build: 80310. Version: Sothink Tree Menu 2.4 (Build: 80310) updated. Functions Enhanced. * Add the function to edit image in image library. * Add 2 new built-in templates. * Support Windows Vista (SP1). * Upgrade plug-in from 3.1 to 3.2 for Dreamweaver, from 3.1 to 3.2 for FrontPage, from 1.6 to 1.7 for Expression Web and . from 2.0 to 2.1 for Golive.
* Upgrade plug-ins from 2.6 to 3.0 for Dreamweaver, from 2.7 to. 3.1 for FrontPage, from 1.6 to 2.0 for Golive and from . 1.0 to. 1.6 for Expression Web. * Add Group Library to include a group of graphic for button and. line conveniently . from the program. * Add 5 new built-in templates. * Support W3C Valid XHTML 1.0. * Add an option in dialog "Options . > General" to save *.stm. file without copying resources. * Import the DHTML menu (*.pgt files of V7.x+) in Tree Menu, . which switches to tree-ike menu from drop-down menu. * Add advanced function to Node Settings. It appends the. . option "Disable" to disable certain items and their sub items. Optimize the template dialogs as tree-like list. Classify the . templates into four categories. . Supports HTML. Add options "Width" and "Height" to Node Settings. .
* Support Windows Vista. * Upgrade plug-ins from 2.5 to 2.6 for Dreamweaver, from 2.6 to 2.7 for FrontPage, and from . 1.5 to 1.6 for Golive. * Add "Quick Tour" in New From Templates window to guide the process of creating tree menu. .
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the Tree Menu 3.1 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 3.2 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 4.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full Tree Menu description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
Online shop for buying.
(8.86MB, Extension: ZIP)