AnyStock Stock and Financial JS Charts 7.13.0
Designed to display date and time based information, AnyStock is the ideal tool for client reporting and performance reporting applications. Reports and Dashboards are visualized with scrolling, drill downs, panning and zoom functionality available in all of our HTML5 charts. AnyStock brings analysis of your FOREX, commodity and investment market data to life. The ability to review long term and large data sets can easily be handled with scroll, pan, and zoom controls.
AnyStock supports a wide range of stock chart types (including Candlestick, OHLC, Line, Spline, Column, Step Line, Area, Step Area, Spline Area, Marker, Range Column, Range Area, and Range Spline Area JS charts) and technical indicators (MACD, ROC, RSI, SMA, EMA, and custom). Drawing tools (including Line segment, Ray, Trend line, Trend channel, Andrew's pitchfork, Fibonacci fan, Buy/Sell signals, and many others) and adding of news events (analyst opinions, insider trading, dividends, and key developments) to improve the ability to analyze information effectively are also available and have made an important contribution to the superfast HTML5 visualization of stock/financial data with AnyStock JS.
(1.62MB, Extension: )
Download alternate to AnyStock Stock and Financial JS Charts solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to AnyStock Stock and Financial JS Charts software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Website Building category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
Plugins: Angular, React, Ember, Meteor, NodeJS, jQuery.
Technical indicators: AMA, KDJ, BBands, Stochastic...
Customs series drawing.
Step Line Backward/Forward, Stick, Jump Line charts.
Individual point settings.
New legend customization options.
Sharing on social media.
Other versions : 7.12.0 7.11.1 7.11.0 7.10.1 7.10.0 7.9.0
+ Localization Support. Switching between 196 different regional settings while all date/time chart elements update themselves.
+ Range Selection UI. Controlling data grouping and time interval is paramount in financial data and stock charts. New UI elements help add range selection to your apps.
Improved overall performance, especially in Firefox. Improved behavior of legend width/height, Scatter consistency with other series, credits. Export Server: returning images as base64 strings or shareable links. Data Adapter Module (beta) added - easier file management. appendTheme() added. +More.
1. JS Stock Overlay Drawing Instruments - easily configurable tools to add drawings to charts (Trend Line, Andrew’s pitchfork, Fibonacci arc, Buy/Sell signals, etc.).
2. Y-Scale Mode: Changes/PercentChanges. AnyStock now supports the Y-Scale 'Comparison Mode' for comparing changes in series values.
* +10 series.
* Data Grouping.
* Legend Interactivity.
* Fixed bugs w/ first/last data point, w/ Stock Charts and single point, and w/ EMA/SMA technical indicators.
* Solved issues w/ ExtJS 3.4 & older, between AnyChart UI and other AnyChart products, w/ mapAs method called on empty data table.
* 10 new series types for stock charts including Candlestick, Spline, Step Line, Area, Step Area, Spline Area, Marker, Range Column, Range Area, and Range Spline Area series that can be used in the scroller and technical indicators.
* New data grouping settings.
* Improved legend interactivity.
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the AnyStock Stock and Financial JS Charts 7.13.1 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 7.14.0 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 8.0.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full AnyStock Stock and Financial JS Charts description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).