Aptana Studio 1.5.1
Ajax, HTML, DOM, CSS
PHP, Ruby on Rails, Python
Pick your platform. Studio provides built-in servers, code assist, page previews, debugging and more for PHP, Ruby on Rails, and Python.
Integration with the Cloud connects you to managed development, testing and staging services, plus scalable production environments for Ruby on Rails and PHP.
Streamlined Development Process
Aptana Studio makes simplifies the development process. The database perspective, variety of source control plug-ins, an integrated FTP client (SFTP and FTPS available in Studio Pro), and single-click browser previews for Firefox, IE and Safari all make life much easier.
Based on Eclipse
Aptana Studio is based on Eclipse. That means you can plug it into Eclipse itself, or other Eclipse-based IDEs. You can also run a standalone edition of Aptana Studio which bundles in Eclipse 3.2, so that you can then extend Studio with other Aptana plug-ins or other plug-ins for Eclipse.
(118MB, Extension: EXE)
Download alternate to Aptana Studio solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to Aptana Studio software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Website Building category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
- Performance, Performance, and Memory Usage - One of the first things you will notice with Aptana Studio 1.5.0 is better performance and less memory consumption.
- Eclipse 3.5 (Galileo) is now the base platform for Aptana Studio.
- 64-Bit Platform Compatibility (32-Bit JVM still required)
- Browse and manage your databases with the new Database Explorer.
- File bugs and enhancement requests from within Studio by going to Help > Aptana Help > Troubleshooting > Submit Aptana Bug or Feedback...
- Updated Windows bundled Multilingual JRE to 1.6.0_13
- Mac version is now Cocoa based.
- JSON Editor and Report were moved from Pro features to community edition.
- More FTP and Synchronization Fixes
- Updated XULrunner 1.8 to XULRunner 1.9
- SFTP - Public Key Authentication
- More Database Fixes
- More FTP and Synching Fixes
- The web server configuration now includes the DocumentRoot property, simplifying the use of some web frameworks.
- Install only the plugins you need with the Install Additional Features wizard, which runs on launch and from the Help menu. Options include, but are not limited to:
- Ajax library support, including jQuery, Dojo, Ext JS, YUI, and many others
- Aptana Jaxer v1.0.3 (Release Notes)
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the Aptana Studio 1.5.2 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 1.6.0 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 2.0.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full Aptana Studio description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).