- Elegant dependency tracking - automatically updates the right parts of your UI whenever your data model changes
- Declarative bindings - a simple and obvious way to connect parts of your UI to your data model
- Flexible and sophisticated templating - construct a complex dynamic UI easily using arbitrarily nested templates
- Trivially extensible - implement custom behaviors as new declarative bindings for easy reuse in just a few lines of code
- Can be added on top of your existing web application without requiring major architectural changes
- Compact - around 25kb before gzipping
- Works on any mainstream browser (IE 6+, Firefox 2+, Chrome, Safari, others)
- Comprehensive suite of specifications (developed BDD-style) means its correct functioning can easily be verified on new browsers and platforms
Download alternate Knockout solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to Knockout software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Website Building category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the Knockout 2.3.1 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 2.4.0 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 3.0.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full Knockout description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(0.03MB, Extension: JS)