Thingamablog is a cross-platform, standalone blogging application that makes authoring and publishing your weblogs almost effortless. Unlike most blogging solutions, Thingamablog does NOT require a third-party blogging host, a cgi/php enabled web host, or a MySQL database. In fact, all you need to setup, and manage, a blog with Thingamablog is FTP, SFTP, or network access to a web server.
Thingamablog Allows You To:
* Set up a blog in minutes via an intuitive wizard
* Maintain multiple blogs
* Effortlessly manage thousands of entries
* Dynamically update blog content
* Write entries offline (Dialup users)
* Publish your blog with a single click
* Publish remotely to your blog via email
* Read news with an integrated feed reader
* Make posts from your favorite feeds
* Create a unique layout with customizable templates
* Import entries from RSS/Atom feeds
* Set up flexible archiving options
* Organize your entries by category or date
* Save entries as drafts
* Define your own custom template tags
* Syndicate your blog via an RSS or Atom feed
* Ping services like weblogs.com, BlogRolling, and Blo.gs
* And much more...
Download alternate Thingamablog solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to Thingamablog software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Website Building category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
More flexible blog engine
SEO friendly URLs
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the Thingamablog 1.5.2 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 1.6.0 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 2.0.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full Thingamablog description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(11.6MB, Extension: EXE)